Healthspan Coaching LLC (“Company”) owns and operates barzilaiconsulting.com (“Website”) whereby Barzilai Consulting and the brands, “Healthspan Coaching,” and “Outlive Coaching” are intellectual property, products, and service lines owned by Healthspan Coaching LLC. The Company respects and takes seriously the privacy of each individual who uses the Website or other services provided by the Company (“you”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
• the types of information the Company might collect about you;
• how and why the Company collects, stores, uses, and shares your information;
• the steps the Company takes to protect your personal information; and
• your rights with respect to your information and how to contact the Company about it.
1. Applicability of This Policy
• through each email, text message, phone call or other electronic communication that you send to or have with the Company (each such communication is called a “Covered Communication”).
2. Your Agreement to This Policy
• accessing or using the Website or other Covered Service, or
3. Information We Collect
As a general policy, no personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, or e-mail address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. However, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of the Company’s internet servers. Information such as the type of browser being used, its operating system, and your IP address is gathered in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The type of personal information the Company will collect about or from you will depend on the service you are using, how you are interacting with the service, and other circumstances. For example, the Company might collect your billing information if you purchase a Covered Service.
4. Child Users
The Company will delete any personal information that it learns it has collected or received from a child without permission from the child’s parents. If you believe that the Company might have collected or received personal information from a child without permission from that child’s parents, contact us in accordance with “Communicating with Us”.
5. How We Collect Personal Information
The Company collects personal information in various ways when you use the Company’s services or communicate with it, such as when you –
• browse the Company’s pages or its other web content;
• register or create an account with the Company;
• place an order with the company;
• attend the Company’s online events;
• use the Company’s products or services;
• enter promotions or sweepstakes by the Company;
• subscribe to the Company’s newsletter or request to be added to one or more of its mailing lists;
• provide feedback in one or more of the Company’s online surveys; and
• call, write to, or otherwise interact with the Company.
The Company might ask for additional information to enable the Company to provide you access to or permit you to use the Website or other services.
The Company also automatically collects information using various technologies, such as:
• “Cookies,” which are data files that are placed on your computer device and often use an anonymous unique identifier to recognize you (visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies and how to them);
• “Log files,” which track activity on the Website and other Company web content, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps; and
• “web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels,” which are types of electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website or the Company’s other web content.
6. How we use information
The Company will use the personal information it collects from or about you for one or more of the following purposes:
• to provide you with the goods and services you request from the Company;
• to allow you to use interactive features of the Website or other platforms used by the Company;
• to perform data and statistical analyses to help the Company improve the functionality of its goods and services and make strategic decisions;
• to send you notifications about changes to the Website or other goods or services;
• to send you announcements about upcoming events or new goods or services;
• to ensure the safety, security and maintenance of the Company’s Website and other services by preventing unauthorized or malicious activities;
• to send you the Company’s newsletter, other information you request to receive, or both;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information or that the Company states to you when you provide the information.
The Company may, on one or more occasions, use your personal information to contact you or send you communications about the Company’s own, its affiliates’, or other businesses’ goods and services that might interest you. You may opt out of receiving such promotional communications as provided in “Opting Out of the Company’s Promotional Offers.”
7. Where Your Personal Information Is Stored
The Company operates the Website and provides its services primarily from the United States, in the state of Massachusetts. The Company might use service providers located in other countries.
The Company may store your personal information on one or more cloud-based services. These services might store your data on one or more servers located outside the United States of America.
8. How we share your information
8.1 No selling of your information.
The Company does not sell your personal information to anyone.
8.2 Service Providers
The Company may share your personal information with trusted service providers who work for the Company. The service providers are provided with your personal information to help the Company with one or more of the following:
• providing you a good or service you have requested, including access to the Website;
• communicating with you regarding any of your orders, requests, or inquiries, or the goods or services the Company is providing you; and
• communicating with you about offers from the Company and from its marketing partners.
The Company makes reasonable efforts to ensure that the service providers are contractually required to keep this personal information secure and to only use it for the purposes for which it is provided.
8.3 Sharing for Legal Reasons
The Company may also share your personal information –
• to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
• to the extent the Company determines is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its customers, or others. Privacy Policies of Other Businesses
The Website and other Covered Services might provide links to websites and products of other businesses. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of those businesses. You acknowledge it is your responsibility to seek out and understand the privacy policies and data collection practices of these other websites.
10. Communications with You
The Company will comply with relevant United States privacy law in its communications with all customers who are residents of the United States.
11. Social Media.
12. Your Options
The Company provides you with choices with respect to your privacy and personal information.
12.1 Opting out of Automatic Tracking and Advertising
If you do not want to be subject to automatic tracking or to advertising tailored for you, you may change the settings in your browser to block some or all browser cookies. Some browsers might give you the option to be notified when a cookie is about to b. Your browser might also permit you to clear some or all cookies that are currently stored on your device. Blocking or removing cookies might cause you to lose access to or impair your ability to use the Website or other services of the Company.
12.2 Opting Out of the Company’s Promotional Offers
If want the Company to stop using your personal information to promote its own or other business’ goods or services, you may opt-out by sending a request to the Company at the email address listed in “Communicating with Us”. If you have received a promotional email from the Company, you may also opt out by replying to the email with a request to be excluded from future promotional emails, or clicking a link (if any) at the bottom of the email to visit a page to opt out of some or all future promotional emails from the Company. Opting out of receiving promotional emails will not apply to communications between you and the Company for non-promotional purposes, such as in connection with providing you goods or services, responding to orders or service requests, or other transactions.
12.3 Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Information
If you want to access, correct, or delete personal information that you have provided to the company, send a request to the Company at the email address listed in “Communicating with Us”. The Company will not change or delete personal information if the Company determines that doing so would violate a law or legal obligation or make the information false in any way.
If you have created one or more accounts with the Company, the platform on which the account exists might permit you to delete your account or some information associated with it.
13. Communicating with Us
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Via regular mail:
Healthspan Coaching LLC
177 Huntington Ave Ste 1703
Boston, Massachusetts 02115